Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      KatieBug
      Participant

Wow. I learned ALOT about myself from these lessons so far. Thank you.

Anthony
      Participant

In my experience , blame in a relationship is never the answer. The things that we want to change in our relationships are the things that we need to change in ourselves . Our partners are a refection and a perfect mirror into the window of our souls.

Tal Mandelbaum

Yes..! I agree. Even if our partners don’t do things 100% right all the time- it’s our job to see that with compassion, knowing that we are all here doing the best we can, and have had different life experiences that built us up the way we are.

It’s interesting to note how sometimes everything will go smoothly, and then at some point, our partner will trigger us. This too is no coincidence, but a nudge from “the system” for us to make some forward movement in our awareness/growth.

Lu Lu
      Participant

The video and information were great. I’m single and I enjoy it. Yes, communication is key in a relationship and all relationships. I’ve been studying Kabbalah and I realized the issues were within my own ego.  I now give more effort to practicing communications with the people around me, my kids, parents, coworkers, and clients. Even with just my day-to-day errands, I have become a kinder spirit.

Tal Mandelbaum

That’s amazing…! Indeed doing this work is helpful and necessary for all of our relationships, and we can definitely grow a lot through them.

Yaneth
      Participant

I wish to back to 1992 when we got divorced due to the lack of communication and be more wise like now thanks to kabbalah I can understand that everything come from The Creator for our correction.

Tal Mandelbaum

As we always say, everything that happened, happened as it should have. That too was from the Creator.

We get to choose in the present moment to shape our future!

Joseph
      Participant

I have been married 40 years and wife and I can hear each others thoughts at times, we know each other deeply but the first 10 years of marriage were hell as we did not have the information being learned in this course. I wish all newly married couples could have this information to start their lives together with. I am a counselor and many marriage issues stem from childhoods and people picking a partner to fix that had same issues as related to parental connection in childhood.

Tal Mandelbaum

Yes, I agree.

A lot of our patterns come from our childhood, from our internal makeup as men/women, and from our cultural environment.

Psychology can really only take us so far in correcting ourselves, we need an environment that practices the principles of love, to go against our external environment that is based on individualism, egoism, comparison/competition, and so much division…

Maurice
      Participant

This was very informative. Its amazing how many of us get married, and don’t understand the value. It is so easy for someone to tell the type of person you are at home by your conduct when you go out. Now I understand that marriage is more than someone to spend time with, but a way to grow into the person you are meant to be. Thanks Rav for your wisdom.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.