Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rose Fier
      Participant

This confirmed so much of my last relationship.   I choose to willing accept her as she was and she was always trying ot change me.   I am grateful for some of the growth that the relationship brought, but it was very sad, yet a relief when the break up unfolded.    I could fully and freely be me again.   Perhaps one day a partner will show up that can choose to accept me for me.   I think that is one of the greatest gifts our love can do for one another.

Denys
      Participant

I don’t know, I am divorce… I am here just to learn.

Sauli
      Participant

I have long time knew that changing someone doesn´t change anything, it´s my attitude that needs to be changed.

John Leconte
      Participant

“Our romantic relationship is at the center of all other relationship” I did not realize how crucial romantic relationship is to my inner growth. All the flaw I see in partner is my own flaw.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

We cannot change anyone. But at first we think we can and that makes the relationship more conflictive.

Shmuley
      Participant

Change must be mutual

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.