Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dree monster
      Participant

not sure how to describe that feeling.

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

As I didn’t have to hold the intent at the same time as listening and trying to intellectually comprehend it was easier to keep the intent while listening in Hebrew. It allowed time for introspection.

Dora Francis
      Participant

Just couldn’t hold the thought bestowal as my mind was busy trying to interpret the meaning of the words even though I know that at this stage it’s impossible to do so.

Helen
      Participant

I followed the English version with my active mind and tried to hold the intention. In Hebrew, I felt that I was in between sleeping and wakening. I will try again later!

Denis A
      Participant

i was trying to listen with my eyes closed. And trying to think of desire to bestow and the intention of god. i tried to think of a similar situation. the first thought  that came is when im tired after work and play with my son, his smile. and after that there were a some blankets of light on top of each other and i was running and dancing with my sun  surrounded by a immensurable light. On the other hand i didnt understand the text, my focused switched completely to my vision. Probably i should go and listen to it again.

Roberto Ayala
      Participant

This weekend has been very difficult for me to concentrate to study, as I normally do. I think it’s because I’m more tired than usual.

When I was listening to the audio in english I was thinking about the sefirot, the partzufim and their interaction with the light. Then an issue came up that I have pending. When I listened to the audio in hebrew and scanned the text in the pdf several times, I thought about the meaning that the hebrew language is much more guttural than english, spanish is in the middle; and then two unfinished business came to my mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.