What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jeanette
      Participant
      1. Who am I, depends on the relationship and  taking in the light. I’m excited about the world being connected through the network it helps for mankind to be connectedto one another.  if I could quit thinking about myself/ egoism and to love one another and do for others and connect with one another. This great pleasure and satisfaction by doing for others. I’m hoping to complete the stages and take  in the light. Its my goal to be more like the creator and I’m working on this by studying the kabbalah.

<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

nuwanda
      Participant

I think we are completely separated from each other , at least at the stage we are at, again, seems you are being completely full of positivism, human egoism hasn’t reached its peak yet, I live a third world country where lots of people will cut your throat with no regret just to steal your cell phone, and I mean it, where is this spiritual creature with a will to bestow? I mean the major part of humanity isn’t even interested in courses like this….

Leo
      Participant

That we are all interdependent on each other.

Cathy
      Participant

I have always felt it is better to give than to receive.  I never understood why some people are able to take from others and cause them pain or harm for personal gain.  I am at least beginning to understand that our will to receive is the cause.  Very interesting… I am excited to learn more.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

I feel that I want to be in love with him and that the worst pain will soon be gone.

Kev
      Participant

I adore it yet the nagging feeling that i maybe carrying to much conflict than unity is a concern

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.