Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 1. This Is Where? Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kay
      Participant

One minute I’m optimistic, the next I’m not. Theory is one thing, but staying with it is another

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

There’s always a future and I’m hopeful.

It’s not random. There’s something greater at work here, just not sure what or why.

I hope not.

I wish I could.

kevin jackson
      Participant

After years of seeking, I’m glad to finally be able to make sense of all this that’s been going on inside of me… It’s been pretty much matching to the chaos that being played out in front of me… who would’ve thought 🤔

Jeanette
      Participant

I feel that the would is in a dark place today, as a young girl, i became aware that evil and goodness was working in the world causing a division between mankind.
      I’ve always felt there was a great force in control and everything in life had a purpose.
      If mankind could become connected with one another it would make a better world.

Luck
      Participant

There’s always a future and I’m hopeful.

It’s not random. There’s something greater at work here, just not sure what or why.

I hope not.

I wish I could.

Jan Koons
      Participant

I have thought, (and semi-prepared for) something catastrophic happening in my lifetime. The US is so completely divided, other countries on are the edge of destroying each other. Seems nobody wants to defend or protect their country nor do they want to help each other. I do see neighbors starting to reach out to each other, and I find myself doing so too. I agree if we all just loved one another there would be hope for all of us and I am learning Kabbalah in the hope you can show me how this can happen.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.