What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Izmerai
      Participant

Helping others through my gifts.

Bigbay
      Participant

Knowledge of the ancient wisdom transmitted down by our fathers Abraham Isaac and Jacob and the great prophets of old as graciously bestowed upon them by YHVH.

Meli Miel
      Participant

Discover my purpose, even if it ends up being none at all.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

The wisdom of Kabbalah is something new for me but all my life felt the need for straight answre about our Creator wich religion could not explain.

Tiziana
      Participant

my wish to expand my view & understanding in the “Essential” meaning & Magic of our Life down to earth, to be able to fulfil my own role/reason of Life, altogether on our Evolutionary path of Humanity, Consciousness & En-LIGHT-enment for abetter alLOVErtheworld/Universe/Existence:-)))

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The greatest thing I want to achieve through studying  the wisdom of kabbalah is to learn how to get closer to the Creator to correct my egos and ask for help to change myself.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.