What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Heidi
      Participant

I wish to understand the purpose of life and to continually progress in order to be as close as possible to the source of creation ( the Creator). I’m not sure if this is considered a purely egoistic desire but I wish to feel as much happiness and fulfillment as possible, which seems to best be by achieving joy in bestowing to others.

Irina
      Participant

I wish to harmonize myself more with the Universe and expand the dot within me as much as it could be.

Ian Dimmick
      Participant

Ian Dimmick
      Participant

Understanding, humility and empathy

Ian Dimmick
      Participant

So that my soul can evolve and attain a higher vibration,and be able to express to outhers the real goodness of humanity

Ian Dimmick
      Participant

I wish to understand myself and my desire for knowledge so that through Kabbalah I my loose the fear of life and actually start living and loving,and through learning develope a map that outhers can follow,and start there own journey of discovery

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.