What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlotte
      Participant

I found it comforting to have the videos available to watch.  I’m still struggling with doubts some days, but other days I feel profoundly that the teachings are real.  It’s nice to have a sense of community.

D
      Participant

Learning how to the reading of the Torah was my best experience of the previous course.

Juan Londono
      Participant

Definitely joining the live Q&A and meeting others learning about this with me

jill
      Participant

The moments when things clicked and suddenly fell into place, like an unexpected view at a turn in the road.

Chris
      Participant

I enjoyed having the connections between each other and between the created and the Creator explained with structure.  I always have felt / believed in these connections but just always took them as “that’s just the way things are”.  The last course started unveiling “why the things are The way they are”.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I loved some of the insight I received that changed my perspective

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 472 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.