What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shane
      Participant

Learning about the method in greater detail gave me a real feeling of anticipation. I’m really excited about what’s to come.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I am learning a lot from the lessons. Julian, you are an AWESUME teacher and I look forward to the next lesson. Have a great day.

Anna
      Participant

The best experience is that I am now more aware than before of my Ego. I catch myself everyday. I expect I am going to experience even more than I did in the last course.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I feel that I am progressing in my intention to learn how to bestow.  I love the feeling I get when I do well on my quizzes.

Sharla Windham
      Participant

Getting a deeper understanding of what is really bestowal and seeing the ego at work in everything. I hope to get tangible tools to help guide me (and the group) through correcting our intentions.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Studying Kabbalah has opened up an extra depth of experience in all of my interactions with other people, no matter how fleeting. Appreciating the interconnectedness of everything puts the daily minutiae into a much needed perspective

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.