What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria-Powers
      Participant

My impressions: 1) bring your tool kit: teacher, group,  and books. 2) Srrounding Light which will gives us Light after we receive The Kli

achieving spirituality while living here in this world.

Sincerely Maria Elma Powers

Peter
      Participant

I expect to accelerate my spiritual evolution and move closer to knowing the Creator.

Dale
      Participant

I look forward to learning the tools to experience the transformative power of Kabbalah.

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I love learning so my best experience is the ability to learn something new and is much like my Christian faith. God is showing me a new experience . An experience of love. The strength of love. I expect to continue my growth and understanding in the Kabbalah.</p>

Ozie
      Participant

There must be an incredible amount of resistance with me. Even though I just finished the last course I don’t remember it. There must be something very great here. I’d like to find out what it is.

Diane
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My best experience was learning about the lab and connection.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>From this course, I hope to be able to start applying this new knowledge.  I hope it will start to click into place and that will be able to ‘feel’ what it is like.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.