What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies

To be able to put into practice everything i learned in the past course.

Mike
      Participant

I want to add to my original reply: the video of Rav Laitman and the 10 magnets (11 once the Upper Force magnet was attracted to the scene) was only 3 minutes long, and I found it to be the single best graphic of minyan praxis to date. Outstanding experience for me…

Mike
      Participant

Really seeing the possibilities of the minyan, and the laboratory setting and preparation. It’s one thing to hear about it in general, but to see the specifics of the scientific approach removes doubts. Well, moderates them.

For this class I am looking forward to getting into the lab with Julian and the classmates.

Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>My best experience from the previous course is it’s all about Connectivity.

1. I expect to actually have profound practical experience from this course.
      Ed Mereoară
      Participant

Experiencing the real goal in my life and I wan to be part of the lab group.

Beth
      Participant

Learning about prayer.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.