What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lana
      Participant

The best part about the previous course were the reading materials.  I look forward to getting deeper into the practice of Kabbalah

Kathy
      Participant

I am ready to begin corrections.

Cristie
      Participant

The best experience from last course is that our intention will bring us to discover what we desire to find which is a connection to the creator.

Bongani
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was that information was conveyed in a clear manner, allowing me to grasp the concept a bit easier.

My expectation from this course is to build from the laid foundation and grow in my spiritual journey.

Yai
      Participant

Kabbalah Revealed I and II are absolutely amazing. Before week 1 I thought I had a deep understanding of my life and what I’m doing here. At the end of week 10, I had a totally different perspective. I learned and internalized all the information I could absorb, but now I need to understand how I can put this all together and how to make it work.

” “Love your friend as yourself” is the door to the spiritual world ” and “There is no one else apart from him”, both continue coming back to my mind at all times.

Now I have to find a way to implement all this knowledge.

I hope the point in my heart grows so that I can fulfill my purpose in life.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

“There is none else besides Him” enlightened me, it moved me from one reality to another, and all the sudden many of questions got answered. This was my best experience.

In this course, my expectation is to absorb more wisdom to help me align and be in harmony with the single force of love and bestowal, our Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.