What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      victoriabb12
      Participant

It helped me see the nature of receiving in numerous aspects of our human form.

I would like to know how to practice what we’ve learned.

Jazmir
      Participant

I really like the course it was very open minded

Inbar
      Participant

I learned about the concepts and goal of Kabbalah and I expect to learn some practices that will help me start to work with the perspective of “love thy neighbor as thyself”

Leyah Lynette Evol
        Participant

Shalom Inbar,

I’m a compassionate empath, very loving and caring, never wanted to hurt anyone’s feelings because I held the belief that Love conquers all.  But I came to learn that truth is an important element of loving those we love.  Truth spoken lovingly leads to harmony.  Unfortunately, the truth sometimes hurts.  Blessings, Love, and Light.

Steve Miley
      Participant

The last course, I believe I attained a good working knowledge of the basic terminologies and ideas of the wisdom of Kabbalah. Then began to understand the all importance and interconnectivity of us all and now I am looking forward to deepening that knowledge, and putting that knowledge into use.

David Redmon
      Participant

Connection

Mira
      Participant

Many deep questions were answered in the last course and I am looking forward to dive deeper in Kabbalah, especially the light that reforms in this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.