What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      francesca
      Participant

I loved understanding that I’m not failing when my egoistic desires overtake me. That’s how I was built. I also loved learning that there is a way to overcome this!

Varda kahalany
      Participant

Everything in Kabu is my best experience. It is very different then all my other ‘spiritual’ experiences and since I started learning here I do not feel so much the need to listen\search\follow other paths, which in my case is pretty puzzling since I am researching spirituality since I remember myself ……

I am looking forward this course with great anticipation and curiosity, for whatever it will bring.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

My best experience in the previous course was understanding that connecting with the Creator is possible. Of course, through love between human beings.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

I think the best thing about the first 10 weeks of study for me is very egoistic, but, I think, in a good way: I really feel I began to break through the hold my ego has on me, in ways that I haven’t previously experienced. I expect to learn wonderful things in the time to come and to transcend further. I do hope to learn a few more “tricks” about how to deal with an ego that uses my heavy PTSD against me.

Most of all I am looking forward to the week when we will use what we have learned to connect in practice, a first taste of what people do in a Ten (a minion or group of people who practice Kabbalah together in real time).

I know we are in good hands here. 🙂

Mel Farrell
      Participant

Hearing that there is a method to rise above the ego

Sarah
      Participant

Like my fellow s on this journey, “There is none else but Him”, is a huge shift for me, that has changed how I understand the events that happen in my life. It allows me to receive the wonder around me in the most ordinary things.  And when I see that things have come to me deliberately, I look for the lesson, which is a more healthy reaction  than getting annoyed or upset was.

The other thing was how I began to view my interactions with people differently, and I look forward, in the coming course,  to growing in how to do this with more awareness & consistency.  Its gonna be a great ride, guys, I look forward to sharing it with you all !

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.