What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 338 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ben
      Participant

Through the light we can experience what Abraham experienced through the kli. The 1st Soul Adam Kadman and know the Creator through the sources listed.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

There are so many; if I have to pick one, it would be reading BaalHaSulam’s “There is None Else Besides Him” I find myself returning to this article often. What I expect from this course is a deeper and more practical understanding of how to use the method of Kabbalah.

Phin Mackness
      Participant

I’m looking forward to this course, it’s lessons, and to experience a fresh tutor: Julian (a fellow Brit).

sj
      Participant

The previous courses have been awesome. They exposed my egoism and showed how beautiful the world can be  (or rather is when perceived correctly). I’m excited to get more of the community feel and the practical aspects in this course. I realize I’ve been trying to apply the theoretical ideas and have really failed at it haha. I’m excited to learn the proper techniques.

Carlos Pombo
      Participant

Well, so far many new understandings and ruptures with my own old, deep-rooted concepts came to my mind, but that point in my heart is definitely here to grow and organize my thoughts and actions… Hope this course will teach me how to act with corrected intention…

Patrick
      Participant

Learning about everything Kaballah so far.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.