What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

I’m very exited to start this course and also very curious. I expect a lot, but I don’t know what exactly.

Peter
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was seeing how kabbalah answers the fundamental questions about the purpose of life in a satisfying way, namely that there is something I can do, a clear path, instructors that know what they talk about, and other people that also have this longing for more than ordinary life.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

The previous course gave me a deep theoretical insight (for which I’m grateful), and where I hope this course will go deeper into practice and practical things.

Tracey N
      Participant

The article “There is none else besides Him” was, by far, the most impactful part of the previous course. I read it every day.

I look forward to this course and expect to learn how to implement the method.

NAT
      Participant

My inner self organizes the concepts i learned over my life through the help of light coming through this course. I manage to organize this into visual structures/objects of data that actually makes sense when i look at them with my inner eye from the centre of my mind. The fractal nature of these structures made of multiple partzuf (5x5x5) has me often perplexed and lost in the vastness of it’s Meta nature.
      I don’t fully understand the process of the Gmar Tikkun, and Tzimzums, but part of me just gets it and the other part of me (the animate level) is trembling at becoming obsolete.
      With the help of this course I expect to develop a solid foundation/roots for my soul in the upper worlds and grow branches of it from there into our world!

suzanne
      Participant

My best experience from Kabbalah Revealed is the change of perception and i expect the learning to continue.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.