What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      PVJ
      Participant

The previous course took me to yet unchartered landscapes of understanding—but it was very theoretical and pretty arcane at times.
      Now I expect to learn the practical details of kabbalah.
      Thank you.

Gabrielle
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was after attempting to learn Kabbalah both on my own and through other traditions resulting in some confusion, was to already receive answers to some of my questions  and a new sense of direction.

I expect from this course to learn of the methods for placing the Wisdom of Kabbalah into practice (action).

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

I was truly blown away by the in-depth, yet practicality of this wisdom. I hope to climb and reach a deeper fruitful understanding of this wisdom,

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Nothing stands out so far, it’s all really well constructed.

Ego is a really powerful engine, wish to learn how to harness that power for something that is actually productive.

umut ozturk
      Participant

The promise from the beginning was to be whole with the Nature (Creator) ie. create an equivalence of form with Him. I wanna achieve this through the teachings of Kabbalah.

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

All the course is filled with basics but Knowing the difference between religion and Kabbalah was the greatest.

I expect to know how to strengthen the practical part of Kabbalah in me.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.