What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dee
      Participant

What I attained from the last several weeks I’d the practical science of Kabbalah. I realize egoism =pathway of pain and change my intention brings the light. Also, I now understand I must attain a different calibration to grow my Klee/soul. ❤️

dree monster
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course?

a change in my preception

What do I expect from this course?

to attain qualities of the creator and connection with others

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course?

The screen as a perspective modifier.

What do I expect from this course?

Practical tools?

David
      Participant

Best? Purpose,and a community/environment  where I can realize that purpose.  Expect?  To learn the correct way to relate and participate with others to fulfill that purpose

Carlos
      Participant

My best experience from the last course was to learn the introductory fundamental principles of Kabbalah with people from around the world. I am really excited in keep deepening my knowledge in Kabbalah, particularly in the praxis-practical dimension. In other words, how to start putting this experiential knowledge into action, while at the same time, keep growing in it.

Maika
      Participant

Strangely I cannot say what my best experience was.  Maybe the fact that I realized that there is a wisdom out there that I am slowly taking knowledge of and that is bringing me new fulfilling insights.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.