What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luck
      Participant

To connect more and more with the whole friends around the world. Lechaim!

I expect to continue having inside me all the 70 nations.

Talya Machuca
      Participant

That is actually an order to develop myself and learn in a progressive way.

Marcin
      Participant

The best experience was to learn that I’m not the only one that can see how everytjing is connected and that the world is kind of the illusion because our perception is limited by our senses. I would like o learn how to use this knowledge into everyday practice.

Esther
      Participant

My best experience was realizing there’s a method to “love your neighbor as yourself” since people have been saying this for ages and the world hasn’t improved in that sense.  I expect this course will enlighten me further as to how to actually achieve this.

Helen
      Participant

Having a better understanding of my “existential crises.” I build a big Vessel.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

To put Kabbalah into practice

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.