What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Etienne Fourie
      Participant

To put Kabbalah into practice

Attila
      Participant

Getting the foundation provided the, base and now I am looking to learn the ways I can use Kabblah in my everyday life.

Yajaira
      Participant
      • I am expecting to get more practical applications  of kabbalah.
      BEN
      Participant

i learned that i can not get rid of my ego and having pleasure is not bad. i want to go beyond information and be able to have adhesion with the Creator and be a true being of bestowal

Niki
      Participant

Being immersed in the study of Kabbalah is truly beyond what I had  expected.  My best experience is the deep feeling of connection it has brought me.

I hope this course will give me new information and practical tools to help me continue my spiritual journey in a more active way that can directly benefit my circle of family, friends and all.

Best wishes to our group and our teacher!

Niklas
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course?

The insight that Kabbalah is not an intellectual study, but a study done by the heart. It is amazing to be able to read Kabbalistic books and experience that the mind seems to absorb the information, correlate it and produce useful insights all by itself.

Often, watching videos or reading a book takes a lot of strength, but I learned throughout the course that this is actually a great sign of progress.

What do I expect from this course?

I expect to be propelled towards Dvekut (adhesion with the Creator) and also “love others as thyself” with huge steps.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.