What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rodrigo Tavares
      Participant

I had a lot of growth with the Kabbalah Revealed course. Thanks to this growth, it is being possible to live with the harsh situation that this Corona Virus pandemic brought us, together with a problem I had in my company. I understood that everything is the result of HaShem’s plans and that there is a much greater intelligence than ours in control of everything. This led me to conclude that as difficult as the situation seems, it is leading us to a higher destiny and that we have to flow with that to seize the path.
      I hope, with this new course, to be able to flow more and more with the plans of nature and be able, with that, to participate in the creation of a much better and fairer reality for everyone. A reality experience in which I can share and feel fulfilled with it. A much happier and more fulfilled experience of reality.
      Also, I hope you will connect with me in a positive way so that we can grow and keep that growth together so that we can share it broadly.

Marion
      Participant

I love that we will be learning how to become truly altruistic. Is that really possible? Very exciting!

Hing
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course?

Increasing trust and faith in the Kabbalah teaching… more and more I find that the Kabbalah teaching of reality perception, life goal and purpose, the direction and the means to reach them are in perfect alignment with the spiritual knowledge I received previously. The experience of this reassurance also brought in the experience of certainty in two-fold: my mind accepts the Kabbalah teaching as authentic, and I feel safe to open the feeling body to feel Bnei Baruch (because I do not have a Ten yet).

What do I expect from this course?

The same excellence and brilliance from KabU so far. Thank you.

Miryam
      Participant

My best experience: reading the forum entries.

My expectations: a clearer understanding of the practical side of the work.

George
      Participant

I learned a lot from the two courses of Kabbalah revealed, but:

how we apply this knowledge so we can alter our ego in practice?

how do we know that we are on the right path? What are the signals/indications?

I hope those questions will be answered and much more…

Paul
      Participant

Besides many other things: separateness is a curse, we are united (althoug not consciously) and we have to achieve it along the path.

I expect from yhis course, now we have covered some ground, that we are offered some building blocks to move on to higher planes . Thanks for that in advance.

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.