What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jan Koons
      Participant

My heart and light expanded and I started experiencing Love thy neighbor as myself.  It started out step by step of why I am here..why everything is here and what I am here for. I have so much more desire for the Creator and am very excited to continue.

Kev
      Participant

i am excited beyond belief

Arabela Dias
      Participant

The best experience from the previous course was the eyes opening…I expect to deepen the learning and to get more pratical.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I expect nothing but fulfilling my duty</p>

Kev
      Participant

its like opening all my christmas gifts at once

Rivka
      Participant

My best experience was learning about the Goal of the Equivalence of the Creator, The Love of our fellow beings as ourselves and many other fascinating information we need to be able to get to the point that I hope this next course will show us. How to attract the Reforming Light, create a Masach and build a Kli so as to progress in the Upper Worlds, and thus help our world.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.