What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

Sorry. I ment to write that I am NOT all clear about the difference of Surrounding Light and the Reforming Light. I will be more carefull in the furture. These sloppy mistakes can really alter the meaning of my writing…

Rune T. A.
      Participant

It is so hard to put words, I wish that you could look into my heart and mind and see what’s there. Nothing about Kabbalah Revealed was the best. All of Kabbalah Revealed was the best. Overall it has given and shown me that there is meaning to This World and to my own existence. Tought me why it is that I am conscious and is able to observe my thoughts and feelings as well as the world around me. This is exatly what I have needed and seeked to understand basically my whole life. I am thrilled that Kabbalah Reveled isn’t the end of my studies. If there is more, I want it. I want to attain and understand it all! People around me have told me and still are telling me, that my efforts and wishes to understand why we are here are futile and fruitless. They say that it is impossible to understand and that no one ever can. Thanks to KabU, I now know what I truely want in life. The Attainment of the whole. I have no doubt that this course will take me a step further in the right direction, and the prommise to teach me how to use my current level of understanding in a more practical way, really excites me. I am sure that I will bennefit personally from and satisfy my desirre to learn how to read the Kabbalistic texts. I also look foreward to strengthen my connection with fellow students and teachers. I have tastet the power of the Surrounding Light and I am delighted about the prospect of learning to attract the Reforming Light (even if it is one and the same as I am all clear on this). In my mind it can be both same and not the same, it can even be the same thing with diffrent functions. I want to know. I am really not used to use the word Want, in my life I have mostly wished for… I now know. I want any and everything that Kabbalah can teach me.

Candace Joy
      Participant

My best experience was that my perspective of how I see the world has changed.

Krystal
      Participant

😉

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends:

From past courses I can say that as I started getting in to reading, positive feelings started to emerge within me. I got this feeling that it will be similar with this course!

Beth
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course?

I started to see the Creator in things. Not all the time of course. I’m not that good. 🙂 It was like another way of perceiving was awakened within me and I can now see other reasons for things happening.

What do I expect from this course?

I desire to learn how to pray.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.