What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Duke Gard
      Participant

KR2 was delivered at the right pace for me to stay engaged while reflecting on the concepts throughout the day. In this course, I hope to learn more and gain a deeper understanding on Kabbalah.

Maria
      Participant

I enjoyed videos, which I could watch many times and I expect from this course to learn and to be able to put my knowledge into practice.

Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course the Unlocking my higher level and Spiritual Awakening.

My expectations are to deepen my knowledge,on the fundamental principles of Kaballah and my gradual Transition from theoretical wisdom to practical application.

Loralee
      Participant

Some of my best experiences were the videos narrated by Tony Kosinec, from which I learned so much.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

Hee there, I learned a lot! Mainly my perception of things and I am standing lighter in my life right now. In this course I am expection more understanding and even more desire to learn more (what i already feel)

Raiza
      Participant

My point of view to everything has changed through previous course…

And Im grateful for that Tony🙏

And say hello to my new teacher Julian,

Nice to see you and can have you as a teacher in my life…

I expect more practical Kabbalistic ways and thank you for sharing this great science with us😍

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.