Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denny
      Participant

I feel that the free-will illusion piece is when we are still acting as the human-side receiver. We think we are choosing, but we are reacting to our conditioning and the fight-or-flight animal side when fear is ignited. We are living and seeing through those filters. Free will comes in as we fill up with the Creator, Unconditional Love, and our receiver fills up, allowing us to see things from a Higher perspective, a real perspective instead of an illusion. I feel like my ego switches from a hangry (hungry-angry) lion to a purring lion cub sitting in the lap of my Higher Self when I am being filled with Unconditional Love. In that Higher awareness, I then am able to consciously choose what story I want to apply to any situation, and what emotion I want to feel, rather than buying into the popular opinion of my previous conditioning … the “should”, “supposed” to, “need” to, “have” to.

MajA
      Participant

We don’t have free will, everything is the force of the Creator working in us. It’s some what appearing as free will when we choose the path of light from darkness but in reality it is not.

zohreh
      Participant

Our free will is only in choosing the environment around us, in what environment and with whom we live
      We have no choice in choosing the gene, the body, the family, the historical period and the country in which we were born. We do not even have a choice in choosing what happens outside our body. And be positive or in a state of suffering

Melissa Holden
      Participant

I needed  to read the question many times because I do not perceive  my will as having a location.

Jerry
      Participant

Free will lies in being able to choose the environment to foster growth, the rest in an illusion of free will

Melissa Holden
      Participant

Will, or the desire to do something is up to the individual whether or not it has been decided or preknown by another. For Example, I know that is I allow my child to choose between a cocolate bar or an apple she will choose the chocolat bar. but she is still allowed the choice.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.