Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Iggy
      Participant

I feel my free will is in my perception of what is happening around me and to me,I control my inner state of being, in doing so I create my environment from within

Jose Ro
      Participant

This is a very interesting question. At this moment I cannot define whether or not I have free will, as well as whether it is real or not. I am convinced that, as long as we are “under the spell” of a religion, we do not have free will. Long time ago, when I attended the temple, I had a conversation with some religion teachers about the predestination of some biblical heroes. Adam, Cain, Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Salomon, Jonas and many more were predestined for perform certain tasks. Whether they wanted to or not, they were born for such purposes. Perhaps, and that is my personal opinion, we are born for a purpose. And my task is to discover, through the study of Kabbalah, whether there is real free will or we are just objects to fulfill the whims of a “higher being.”

Ann
        Participant

Yes, adding to what Jose Ro said, would like to know whether each one is born with a different purpose for their life or is the purpose of life  same for all.

In the lesson we learnt now, it says we have only one free will that is to choose our environment –  but when our birth, family, friends, situations are all programmed, do we still have a choice in terms of environment?

Hope& Poems HM
      Participant

my free will is very limited now but still have the free will to will to receive that I need according to Kabbalah

Michelle
      Participant

i am free to chose my friends. 🙂

Mauricio Ruiz
      Participant

we don,t have free will we are governer by our ego

David
      Participant

With the understanding that we have no free will   except for our environment (physical, mental,,emotional,spiritual) I’m glad that kabu has been introduced  to me  as a good environment to hunker down in I fell that I really need u guys. Gets kinda ruff sometimes

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.