Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hope& Poems HM
      Participant

my free will is very limited now but still have the free will to will to receive that I need according to Kabbalah

Michelle
      Participant

i am free to chose my friends. 🙂

Mauricio Ruiz
      Participant

we don,t have free will we are governer by our ego

David
      Participant

With the understanding that we have no free will   except for our environment (physical, mental,,emotional,spiritual) I’m glad that kabu has been introduced  to me  as a good environment to hunker down in I fell that I really need u guys. Gets kinda ruff sometimes

Corey E.
      Participant

I’ve learned that other than our free will to choose our environment, we do not have free will.  All other aspects where one may think they have free will is illusion.

Sixela Melendez
      Participant

The free will is the opportunity to choose the environment and the people around us. It is real when we make conscious choices and it is an illusion when we let our desires control our decisions.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.