Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Corey E.
      Participant

I’ve learned that other than our free will to choose our environment, we do not have free will.  All other aspects where one may think they have free will is illusion.

Sixela Melendez
      Participant

The free will is the opportunity to choose the environment and the people around us. It is real when we make conscious choices and it is an illusion when we let our desires control our decisions.

KatieBug
      Participant

Free will is in choosing our environment, and correcting our perception of reality.  Thank you for this lesson.

Craig
      Participant

Depending on the individuals perception, their goals and orientation through life for example if my goal is to follow the guidance as presented and to obtain the knowledge to understand and follow ones incarnated purpose, or highest purpose, then by the definition of the choice i made earlier, there is no free will, all is as it was designed to be, unless of course i then decide to change my values and or goals away from such a purpose, i may do, in the name of free will so and receive the befits and limitations that come as an effect to the causation of that change of value

Patty kitchens
      Participant

That is true we do learn free will resume within us but it is illusion that we’ve been believed to receive all the program that we mustered in our lives. We understand that it was wrong the solution to bring free will

Michael
      Participant

in your attitude towards giving.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.