Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 29, 2026 at 11:39 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #520507
DanielaParticipantThank you for these lessons! I love them all. Understanding that The Creator is the one who controls us who knows everything about us. Understanding that when our point in the heart is active we start to walk the path of light.At the same time I wonder How do we know that what we are doing is the right thing to do and how do we know if we are persevering in doing something or we are trying to force something to happen. How do we know what is the correct thing to do…..Thank you!
September 28, 2026 at 4:01 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it? #520452
DanielaParticipantFreedom for me is to experience life through the Reforming Light and to be able to recognize it in order to live our lives according to nature in an altruistic way.
September 21, 2026 at 1:00 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator? #520043
DanielaParticipantI think by accepting our Reality, by accepting that everything that happens to us is part of our life, part of our Tikun. There is nothing that He is not aware of. Everything that he does is in our favor.In other words things happen for us and not to us.
September 21, 2026 at 12:49 pm EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #520042
DanielaParticipantI am loving this course with all my heart. I think it is one of the best things I have done. I love Kabbalah and I enjoy every lesson, every video, every reading. I am much more aware of The Creator and I realize that I am much more aware of my existence and since this course began I am trying to elevate everything that I do in order to walk on the Creator path of Love.
September 16, 2026 at 12:31 pm EDT in reply to: Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? #519691
DanielaParticipantWhat most inspired me in this semester?
I could say that discovering Kabbalah through these lessons is being an exciting journey I loved to study  how we perceive our reality and the real cause of suffering. All the lessons opened my eyes but these two I think made an impact in my life.
What have I learned about myself in the process?
I learned that now I am able to get to know me better. I have been feeling for many years that I lived disconnected from myself and now I recognize that all situations happened for a reason and they came to help me do my tikun in this life,
What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
I wish for my fellow students that they can discover their true meaning of life. I hope that they are able to have more self awareness and hear themselves more to be able to listen to their souls and that way discovering their Tikun in this Life.
September 16, 2026 at 12:08 pm EDT in reply to: Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective. #519690
DanielaParticipantI love the fact that we are Unity of Life because we incorporate all the Creation within us. That is why we need to act like Nature in a Holistic form of Life.
- AuthorReplies

