Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 28, 2026 at 6:37 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail? #520411
EugenioParticipantTransitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entails shifting and constantly maintaining the intention to perceive the broader reality beyond the material world of the five senses.
The ego is wrapped up in Our World and fights the higher will. It chases shiny new objects all day long, It is constantly scanning for the next best thing, news, idle distractions, etc. It defends against threats to its comfort and gloats in success when times are good. It’s never satisfied.
When the Point In The Heart awakens, our spiritual nature starts to shed the cocoon of the ego. it sees the limitations of the ego, becomes dissatisfied with that and begins strengthening intention to ascend to the spiritual world where it belongs.
That is our how we rise to achieve equivalence of form to the Creator.
September 21, 2026 at 7:35 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting? #520021
EugenioParticipantI’m beginning Semester 3 with a growing understanding of the science of Kabbalah and a real eagerness to continue along the path. I look forward to the lessons ahead and to learning how to strengthen my intention, deepen my connection with the group, and increasingly sense the Creator’s presence in everything within me and around me. More than simply gaining knowledge, my hope is that what I learn will gradually become something I can perceive and live.
September 21, 2026 at 7:24 am EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #520019
EugenioParticipantMy best experience from the previous course was beginning to sense the Creator in everything within me and around me. Every aspect of the course material contributed to that growing perception.
As the course progressed, my objective became learning how to maintain this delicate state by focusing my intention, continuing to read and study, and participating more actively in the group. What initially felt like brief moments of awareness gradually began to feel more stable. I began to understand that the work is not simply to discover the Creator, but to continually strengthen the intention that allows me to perceive His presence in everything.
I expect to this next semester will continue to build on the basics we’ve covered so far and that I’ll find another insight for correction
- This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by
Eugenio.
EugenioParticipantWhat most inspired me in this course was learning the essential building blocks of Kabbalah and beginning to see how they fit together into a coherent picture. I originally started down this path because I wanted to understand what it really means to have free will—something everyone talks about, but few of us really stop to examine.
The idea that has affected me most is deceptively simple: there is only the Creator. The Creator’s nature is bestowal, while the creature’s nature is reception. Yet within us is an imprint of the Creator that allows us to recognize the difference between our nature and His. The Creator is concealed so that we can freely come to desire that equivalence ourselves—not by ceasing to receive, but by changing the intention behind reception from receiving for ourselves to receiving for the sake of the Creator. I have come to understand this choice of intention as the deepest meaning of free will.
I have also learned something about myself. As I study Kabbalah, my own path is becoming clearer and the limited identity I have constructed over a lifetime is beginning to fall into perspective. The material world is still very real, with all its demands, pleasures, disappointments and struggles, but I am beginning to understand its limitations and perhaps even its purpose. Those limitations awaken the desire to look beyond ourselves and gradually shift our intention from serving the ego toward serving the Creator.
Kabbalah teaches that there are two paths toward this correction: the path of suffering and the path of Light. For the first time, I feel that I can consciously participate in choosing the path rather than simply being pushed along it.
My wish for my fellow students is that each of us continues this journey together and discovers these principles through our own experience—not merely as ideas we understand intellectually, but as something we begin to perceive and live. May our connection help each of us move beyond the boundaries of the individual ego and gradually reveal the greater reality that has been concealed from us.
September 13, 2026 at 9:55 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process? #518437
EugenioParticipantMy work is to change my intention from receiving for myself to receiving in order to bestow upon the Creator. If bestowal is my orientation, then every condition becomes an opportunity to examine and correct my perception and intention.
There is none else besides Him; everything comes from the Creator. What I perceive as evil is the Creator’s bestowal experienced through my egoistic vessel. This understanding creates a space between what happens and how I respond. In that space lies my freedom: to correct my perception, trust that every condition serves my growth, and choose an intention that moves me toward equivalence of form with the Creator.
September 7, 2026 at 5:31 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator? #517734
EugenioParticipantTo view reality from the perspective of the Creator is to understand the spiritual roots of what is perceived in this world. It would present a clear, unbiased picture of the entire nature and sensation of reality which is 100% bestowal by the Creator. Therefore, one would be and feel 100% altruistic.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by
- AuthorReplies

