Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- August 30, 2026 at 1:32 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? #513242
MaryParticipantKabbalah is a science that describes reality. In my opinion, Kabbalah described quantum science concepts at least hundreds of years before it was proven to be true. When unobserved, particles become light waves, but if they are observed again, they reconstitute back into the form of matter they were at the start. I can’t describe exactly how they are similar at this point, it seems self evident, I’ll continue to consider it.
God is altruistic. People are egoistic, and we don’t need to try to struggle against that. Instead we receive and add the altruistic intention of receiving to bestow. This makes us more like our Creator. Kabbalah can help us become more like God, so that at some point our souls will experience bliss by becoming one with nature, while at the same time retaining our individuality and uniqueness.
Life is like a movie projector, God is the light bulb, our bodies, egos, and five senses are like the film, and the movie is our experience. What we experience depends on what is inside us (on the film), the more we struggle to control our experience (the movie) instead of ourselves, the more we suffer.
Suffering is very bad all over the world, and Kabbalah has been made available to everyone now because humanity is facing a number of potentially fatal threats. Kabbalah can make the world a better place by encouraging people to be altruistic. You can keep your own religion and still study and benefit from Kabbalah.
August 23, 2026 at 10:10 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us? #512348
MaryParticipantI have a desire to learn about Kabbalah, but I don’t have any expectations or desires beyond that. I find that I am more likely to receive gifts when I agree to not expect any. I have no way of knowing or verifying what to expect other then what I have learned from Kab U instructors. I don’t think it matters where I want Kabbalah to lead me, Kabbalah is not a negotiation. I understand that Kabbalah is like a pair of glasses that will help me perceive more of reality. To be honest, I do not expect that to happen. Still, I am thrilled to be here. I’m grateful that this information was disseminated by the Ari, and grateful to be alive during a time when Kabbalah is available to me. I am grateful and excited, but without desires or expectations. Desires and expectations are totally irrelevant when studying reality.
August 16, 2026 at 11:17 pm EDT in reply to: Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective. #510930
MaryParticipantI really enjoyed The Essence of the Wisdom video by our instructor Tony Kosinec! What an amazing introduction to Kabbalah! I also enjoyed the first chapter of Kabbalah Revealed written by Rav Michael Laitman, PhD, wow! I feel fully confident that I’m getting the best education in Kabbalah and am so excited now! Thank you so much! I will do the rest of the reading this week but just had to say I really enjoyed the quizzes and the reading material and how the course is set up. I like that we can download the transcript and even the video! I appreciate the syllabus pdf download! I like the tip and quote of the week 🙂 Very nice and uplifting and also straight to the point. I purchased the ebooks and that made everything more convenient. I’m grateful that Kabbalah has been made accessible to me!
August 16, 2026 at 1:40 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #510844
MaryParticipantHey, there’s Gil! I came to Kab U after watching one of Gil’s amazing videos on YT! To borrow Gil’s analogy, I am here for a new pair of glasses that will allow me to perceive reality more clearly and thereby accelerate my spiritual growth.
MaryParticipantGreetings, I am Susan and I am seeking spiritual gifts and knowledge.
- AuthorReplies

