Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 18, 2026 at 12:57 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually? #519850
MaryParticipantWe get in touch with the creator when we have a point in the heart, expressed as a desire to study Kabbalah. We learn Kabalistic altruism from the writings of Baal HaSulam, Rabash, and Rav Laitman. We practice altruism in an “altruism laboratory” with friends.
September 9, 2026 at 10:47 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #518157
MaryParticipantYou’re right, Tony says that at about 1:15. Sorry I missed it. Thank you!
September 8, 2026 at 1:28 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #517835
MaryParticipantHello Seth, I hope I’m not asking a question that has already been answered. What is the Kli made of? Thank you!
MaryParticipantGreetings friends, I hope everyone has their basic needs met so that they can comfortably participate in our studies. I hope you will be surrounded by people who will uplift your point in the heart. I hope that we will all become Kabbalists, out of gratitude and respect for our Creator, for world peace, and for the success and happiness of each individual.
September 5, 2026 at 12:02 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? #516723
MaryParticipantSpoilers ahead, deals with information found outside of class.
Even though I knew God was real before, now I am more sure, and am feeling profound awe. When I prayed and gave God an opportunity to let me know if I was on the right track by considering looking into Kabbalah, He responded in a very clear way, which I was not expecting. No response would have been acceptable since one should never test God. Instead, the response was very clear and happened eight times. I’m not a statistician but the odds of that happening randomly seems unlikely.
Then I find out that Kabbalah was written down hundreds of years ago. It is easy to believe that it was an oral tradition passed down and developed thousands of years ago, but it is also verified by how Genesis is symbolic of the sephirot (we haven’t gotten to that part yet in this class.) I have found out that other parts of the bible are written in the language of roots and branches. So again it is easy to see that this knowledge is at least as old as the old testament, thousands of years old. Thousands of years later, we see that science confirms Kabbalah as well, in various ways.
I am grappling with this revelation all by myself and just need to tell someone. Although there is some not so good feelings between Christians and Jews throughout history and today, I decided that it must be ok to take a look and see how the Jews interpret their own Torah, instead of just relying on the Church only for biblical interpretation and spiritual knowledge. And now I find out that Kabbalah is found all throughout the Bible and that Jesus was a Kabbalist. I feel devastated and sad that the Jewish people have suffered greatly throughout history. If the evil forces in this world had their way, Kabbalah would have been erased, and we would never know the full story in our lifetime and be able to do what we are supposed to do during our lifetimes. Of course I need to get over it since God is real and is in control and there is nothing to be upset about. Its just a little overwhelming. Hopefully this just goes into the void and nobody reads it all the way through.
August 30, 2026 at 3:47 pm EDT in reply to: Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective. #513266
MaryParticipantI have only been studying Kabbalah for three weeks but I can see the profound effect that Kabbalah has had on other spiritual, intellectual, and cultural groups, ideas, and themes throughout history. For example, Maslow’s hierarchy, quantum physics, and twelve step groups, just to name a few. I see themes from Kabbalah in Jesus’s teachings. This is comforting, wonderful and amazing <3
- AuthorReplies

