Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 5, 2026 at 4:08 pm EDT in reply to: Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds? #516729
OlavParticipantThe Light appears Gradually
OlavParticipantAfter watching this lesson (nr. 10) I really feel like Dr. Laitman writes in his blog: “It is like wanting to insert a ball into a triangle or a triangle into a square” – meaning confused and overwhelmed.. I have a deep and inner force pushing me along, so I will preservere.
August 8, 2026 at 2:57 pm EDT in reply to: If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so? #510306
OlavParticipantYearn for it, through my thoughts and actions
August 8, 2026 at 6:51 am EDT in reply to: Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor. #510285
OlavParticipantThank you for a great explanation Gianni! I have been through the “Kabbalah Journey” and everything starts to fall in place when I now watch this.
Would it be correct to say that “Ohr Pnimi” is the same as Corrected Light?August 8, 2026 at 5:51 am EDT in reply to: In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise? #510282
OlavParticipantIn situations where we crave something from the bottom of our heart we will emerge ourselves deeply to break the concealment.
August 2, 2026 at 4:10 am EDT in reply to: In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain? #509710
OlavParticipantThe Purpose is to give me a clearer view of the Kabbalah map – and I found this last lesson (The Screen) som be very clarifying.
- AuthorReplies

