Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 26, 2026 at 2:02 pm EDT in reply to: How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement? #520338
OlavParticipantWe can choose our environment.
September 20, 2026 at 4:28 am EDT in reply to: How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence? #519951
OlavParticipantBy expanding our frequency through the study of Kabbahlistic text and to interact in our Ten
September 19, 2026 at 9:19 am EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course #519923
OlavParticipantHi, I´am Olav, living in Sweden, born in Norway. I have been on a conscious spiritual Journey since 2014. First studied Reiki and the Shamanic path, but lately I´ve been drawn to Kabbalah. My youngest daughter is into Judaism and suggested Kabbalah to me. So here I am, looking to dive deeper.
September 19, 2026 at 3:15 am EDT in reply to: What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like? #519911
OlavParticipantI hope more awareness and bestowal
September 13, 2026 at 6:56 am EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. #518429
OlavParticipantHi, I´m Olav, living in Sweden, born in Norway. Working as a Physical Therapist for 35 years and been on a spiritual journey for the last 12 … Found Kabbalah and KabU in February this year and feel that I have come Home – so Thankful for this Community!
September 6, 2026 at 3:40 am EDT in reply to: Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor. #516753
OlavParticipantThank you for this course Gianni! This is so interesting and claryfying! Even though chapter 11-12-13 were challenging, I think (and hope) that it will sink in during the coming years..
- AuthorReplies

