Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 28, 2026 at 12:46 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #520408
Tracey
ParticipantI want to gain a new perspective and wisdom and take my life into my own hands.
Tracey
ParticipantHello – I’m Tracey and I’m from Canada. I wanted to study this course because I feel that spirituality and connection are missing from my life.
May 4, 2026 at 3:32 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected? #497704Tracey
ParticipantConnecting with one another means that we are all part of a single whole.
October 18, 2025 at 3:02 am EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #460447Tracey
ParticipantI learned that my spiritual desires can change the world.
October 13, 2025 at 1:06 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently? #459227Tracey
ParticipantIf we were connected through the spiritual law of love then we would desire to bestow on one another, and not to take from or harm one another.
September 28, 2025 at 12:18 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? #456114Tracey
ParticipantIt means that this is not something we can do alone. We need to join with others who have the point in the heart so that we can attract the light that reforms.
- AuthorReplies

