Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 15, 2025 at 2:02 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence? #452706
Tracey
ParticipantBy connecting with others and engaging in study with like minded individuals, guided by our teachers.
September 7, 2025 at 1:31 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail? #451357Tracey
ParticipantRight now, I think it means that I don’t submerge or get rid of my ego or my desires, but that my goals become the same as those of the Creator.
September 2, 2025 at 3:36 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting? #450848Tracey
ParticipantI want to become closer to the Creator.
August 20, 2025 at 4:19 am EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #449374Tracey
ParticipantThe best experience was learning about Tikkun Olam. I’m excited to learn more and take another step in my spiritual journey.
Tracey
ParticipantI wish I felt that I could love all people, but I don’t know how to love people who are truly bad and who cause harm to others. I also don’t think that I myself will be able to move forward spiritually until I find an answer to this question that seems satisfactory to me.
I wish for all my fellow students that they find the answers they are seeking and that they continue to develop spiritually.
March 20, 2025 at 2:41 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process? #430413Tracey
ParticipantTo correct myself and choose the path of light.
- AuthorReplies

