Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

In Christianity there are a period called 1000 years kingdom of heaven on earth and the bad are cast into outer darkness, it seems unfair?

Hey mrc,

Not familiar…maybe it’s referring to something different, maybe written in a different way but it does not sound familiar.

Juan Londono
      Participant

Hello!  What do we do when nobody around us is really interested in learning about Kabbalah with us?  I have been studying content from the kabu youtube page and have showed it to dozens at this point.  Only one time have I actually had someone that wanted to sit with me to practice and learn, but neither my girlfriend or other friends have ever shown much interest other than a maybe a few short videos and then they lose interest.  I know that we are supposed to learn about Kabbalah in a group, it almost feels like my connections with friends become more strained as I learn more about this and attempt to share it.

Hey Juan,

Mmmm….yes….

Many of us have this exact same experience. It’s just…how it goes.

Our teacher’s teacher, the Rabash would say, “You can’t buy desire at the pharmacy.”

Anyone that can actually hear a word about what Kabbalah is saying, means that have some kind of desire for spirituality – to rise above what they feel as their current existence into a different, higher existence. This desire can’t be “bought” – conveyed. You can’t pass your desire to anyone else. The most you can do is to expose them, even to the slightest thing and that would be enough for a person with an awakened point in the heart like yours, to respond to with some kind of interest would be enough for them to see you have something special.

What do you do? You try and act normal around them as much as you can, despite the fire inside to learn more about what you’ve now discovered and to try and pass it on to others around you. You won’t be able to pass it on. It’s not some torch. Just try to keep it to yourself around them, otherwise, you’ll start harming them and your relationship with them. If they’re not ready for it yet and receive a negative impression, this will harm their future.

You just need to act like you’re…I don’t know, “happier” than before and they’ll see that it’s good for you. If you start disconnecting from them and protruding more in different ways, they’ll think it’s harming you because it’s taking them away from you and they’ll disapprove.

Honestly, what will probably happen is you’ll lose the “redundant” friends and you’ll keep a smaller circle for the ones you really care about and they-you. As long as you don’t go Super Kabbalah man on them, talking about it all the time and trying to get them interested, you’ll be fine and the strained relationships will reach balance again.

If no one is interested, don’t mention Kabbalah again unless they ask. If they ask because they’re worried about you, and not because they’re actually interested, don’t take it as in invitation to talk about it. Just answer simply. In general, it’s better not to talk about it all all as a beginner student since many of the questions a person would ask, you yourself can’t answer –  you only feel how it’s the only right and true thing.

If they really want answers and you aren’t going to answer them, the best thing is for you to pass them one of the beginner books from the bookstore. Something easy for them to read and contains enough concepts explained simply to calm their desire and answer the basic questions they might have.

This is the best advise we can give and strongly recommend you take it : )

Best of luck,

Chris

Juan Londono
          Participant

Thank you 👍❤️

Juan Londono
          Participant

Super kabbalah man is the funniest thing I’ve heard all week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mrc s
      Participant

What is the fear of God, in psalms it says I gear no evil but Kabbalistic books tells that fear of God is fear of his punishment, how do I revoncile this thank you

Hey mrc,

We should interpret this as a kind of “spiritual fear” or “awe” where we aren’t able to bestow to the Creator. This should be our fear. Not that we are afraid of a state which is bitter and not good for the ego. This is corporeal fear.

When talking about reward and punishment, this also isn’t with respect to bitter and sweet – what’s good for the ego or not – it’s still the same approach where I fear I won’t be able to bestow to Him and this inability to bring Him contentment and to do good to Him is a punishment for the created being.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

Is nothing forever?

Not sure what you mean here….

No, no state is forever but also you don’t want it to be forever.

Spirituality is the constant changing of states. The Creator reveals the “broken” and you ask Him to repair it. From state to state.

In that respect, this is what should not change. Although the states constantly change, your attitude towards them should not. Just as the Creator constantly bestows and does not change, so do we yearn for that same attitude.

mrc s
      Participant

Should we judge others besides friends as righteous?

We can’t really judge anything. Of course, this is something we naturally do, but gradually you will come to immediately counter that with the thought that it’s the Creator showing you your own flaws.

Everyone is carrying out the Creator’s plan and acting only towards you for your own correction. This is how we should approach reality. That includes people at work, family, on the street. That doesn’t mean that they won’t be “wrong” according to the rules and laws of our world – that’s for the judicial system to determine. Your attitude towards them though, this is what you should check.

Serena
      Participant

Hi, I actually have a question about finding a song. About a month ago, in the lesson, they played a Kabbalah song that was a remake of La Bamba. What is the name of that song? I’m trying to find it for my friend. Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.