Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 1,104 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

If the world is inside me then I can’t control what’s inside me to allow freedom of will to others inside me?

That’s actually a really deep question and it’s not that simple but you could say something like that, yeah just not exactly. You will always interpret any concept of bestowal still, within the “box” of self-interest. You can’t escape it. You won’t be able to, in this logical brain that serves the ego, you won’t be able to have a thought that is somehow connected to actually bestowing, making an action in the direction of doing good to others without anything coming back to me in any way.

I’d also add, that doing good to others basically is just relating to them as the Creator relates to us. It’s not that we’re really doing anything anyways, we’re ultimately just removing any obstruction from the Creator having absolute authority, relating every thought, desire, action, and intention to Him which is our only way to exist in this reality without causing harm to others which we actually now know are ourselves. This is the state Kabbalists call “adhesion” and there are many degrees of this state, each time occurring on a prior opposite state from which you built its corresponding state in complete bestowal. The example of the host and the guest.

This is where we actually have freedom of choice, and certainly this is what we want for others, for the rest of our soul to connect back to and by this we are returning all the broken pieces of our soul back to one with the force that created the “one”.

mrc s
      Participant

Is outside of us only the creator and his light? Where are we in the picture?

That’s what Kabbalists say. We don’t know what is outside of us but they tell us it’s simply the quality of pure bestowal – an attitude from the force that emanated them which for the creature is interpreted and felt as an attitude of unconditional love.

mrc s
      Participant

How can the world is inside me, are you inside me, can you explain it?

mrc s
        Participant

Am you inside me or am I inside you.?

Hi mrc,

Of course there’s no way to explain it on the level it actually exists otherwise it would already be clear and understood as a result of actually attaining that state and therefore there would be no question even to ask.

There are examples though. A good one is something we can somehow grasp even though it’s something that is opposite to what we see. Still, if you take our brains for example, it has connected to it all the nerves bring everything to the brain which translates the sum of the sensations to a picture of reality for you. There’s honestly nothing to be said about what is objectively outside of us – we are only shown a picture according to what our senses bring into our brain, which of course goes through this program of “self-interest” which paints an intention on everything you see.

You can never say you know what is actually outside of you, you just know what information your senses bring in along with the interpretation through the “software” running on that person being the ego – self-interest. Furthermore, anything that is seen as “outside of me” is really only a picture that’s depicted within me. The still, vegetative, animate and of course other human beings – everything outside of me – it’s all something that’s actually within me. I sense them within me. The whole picture of this reality is all within me – “the observer”. This is something you’ll hear from quantum physicists which supports many of the phenomena observed when researching that level of reality and speculating and measuring behavior there. For example the double-slit experiment which the very fact of placing an “observer” in the experiment changed the behavior of the wave function.

Reality certainly feels to us a “certain way” but Kabbalists tell us that we will later see, we were living in an “opposite world” and “we were as dreamers”. By changing our own inner qualities we experience a different reality. We have to add to ourselves something from a different universe, “as-if”. We can’t even imagine it. If we were able to imagine it correctly and truly, it would mean that we already exist in it and feel it to a certain extent.

So how do you feel something you don’t feel? This is the entire method of Kabbalah. A method that brings those two worlds closer together – the “world” meaning what I “feel” and “see” – one which is through the perception of receiving for myself and the other is through a different, acquired “lense” of “in order to bestow” which is the quality of the entirety of nature which is currently hidden from our senses due to our disparity of form with it.

What seems to be “outside of you”, is sensed as something that is “inside”, part of me – is me. It’s all “me” and my “I” inside this whole system is not this little animal body, it’s the part within that body that is connected to the “whole”, the entire system. I can exist as that point – a “parter” with this force, acting in its place as a conscious component acting as a free but integral part – or I can exist as a part that exists as a part that does not feel that entire spiritual body, and it lives only with its animal body which can consider only itself.

If a person has a desire, an unexplainable desire, to reveal a reality that suddenly they feel is concealed from them, then this person can be exposed to Kabbalistic writings and with the guidance of a teacher can pave their path towards that goal.

Best of luck,

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Thx for the answers, I forget that hbd is in rosh, is hgt only till chazeh or tabur thx

mrc s
      Participant

Why completing the still part is rewarded by nefesh of assiya isn’t it the complete still +1..?

mrc s
      Participant

If we are complete in our world is it considered malkuth of assiya or our world +1.?

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 1,104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.