Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Does karma exist, it is more comforting if it is so I can take solace

Karma would infer that there’s some power man has on his end in the actions/decisions they make and the upper force reacts accordingly. This is incorrect.

A person has no control and this is where the wisdom of Kabbalah explains the path of coming to accept that the Creator rules everything  – none else besides Him. How a person accepts His leadership is man’s correction.

The Creator only brings a person toward the good. There is no deviation from that, even if it seems to a person that it isn’t so.

mrc s
        Participant

Because karma is just

mrc s
      Participant

Is chockmah father, binah mother, tiferet son, malkith daughter?

Not exactly. There’s something to what you’re saying but there’s no way to answer that 1/1. You should try and be more flexible.

mrc s
      Participant

Is disliking a person a sin, or just honest

It’s nature. Our nature.

You either agree with it or want to rise to the level of the speaking degree and become similar to the Creator.

Jesse Block
        Participant

I beleive its a manifestation of your egos desire for them to be or act in a way that is of benefit to you. I don’t think that’s a sin, but perhaps an opportunity to identify what part of your ego is  put off my them and understand if an opportunity for correction has presented itself, or if there is an opportunity to learn something about yourself.

mrc s
        Participant

mrc s
      Participant

What’s the difference between loving people and do good to people?

As I answered below, this is only where you can aim yourself towards them through this quality of bestowal. “Love” is this complete goal where you feel them as you do yourself. Doing good maybe could mean you simply with not cause harm which is a less active state. There’s a lot to unpack here but I think Jesse is onto something. Who do you intend will enjoy? You or them – the Creator?

Jesse Block
        Participant

Intent.

mrc s
      Participant

Is it better to do good to those who hates me or do good to me?

Hey mrc,

“Doing good” is only to equip the intention to bestow. Since we have to start in a group that mutually supports one another in this goal, we’re not engaging in people outside of that circle who might hate me. If I feel the friends in the group hate me, we consider this a great “help from above” since I’m surely in need of the Creator’s help and He must help me overcome. There must always be a foundation on which you can bestow. We can call it hatred, rejection, repulsion etc. – and above that “love” or bestowal.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

Since I studied Kabbalah I got the urge to punch god, complain, and curse Him isn’t that wrong.?

Hey mrc,

If you’ve learned anything in your time here, you should have heard on a few occasions, “none else besides Him”.

As impossible or illogical and incorrect as it sounds and feels, we learn He’s the one that sends us those thoughts as well. You could also say that having such an attitude to Him is better than not having any attitude at all. Being in a state of indifference is worse than all of them – even though He would have sent us that state as well…

There’s a lot to get into, but these are the scrutinies of a person on the path. One needs to go through many states and receive impressions from them such that they can finally begin relating to the upper force correctly.

Best of luck!

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.