Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

• This topic has 2,386 replies, 166 voices, and was last updated 8 minutes ago by Brad.

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 703 through 708 (of 1,068 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is it only to the friends we show seriousness or family and boss..?

I’m not sure about the “serious” topic here. Can you show me what you’re referring to when you talk about seriousness?

mrc s
          Participant

About the advice do not appear serious in public but be very very humble.

mrc s
      Participant

Why we should appear not serious? Is it not convincing that if we appear serious then people think that we are godly cause godly things are the most serious?

Hey mrc,

I hope you don’t confuse serious with unhappy or unjoyful. One one hand a person can have the upmost seriousness to his work with the Creator and the friends, but the joy is with him and the Creator and maybe even showing it outwardly would cause harm at that time. These are all just states that need to be judged according to the mood or the place. I hope I’m answering this as you asked, but a person also shouldn’t show what the Rabash calls, “frivolity”. This means, expressing disrespect or an uninterested attitude towards the work to others in society. This will truly cause harm for everyone.

mrc s
      Participant

Can we turn the bread of shame into earned bread trough labor?

That’s exactly why it’s called “work” in Kabbalah.

There are many many details and differences in states here. It goes deeper than you could imagine but it’s the whole purpose of our freedom of choice and the method that we received to implement it.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

What is the fate of lucifer is there eternal damnation or like Dr. Michael Laitman writes that all will love ❤ each other and God and attain perfection?

mrc s
      Participant

In Christianity there are a period called 1000 years kingdom of heaven on earth and the bad are cast into outer darkness, it seems unfair?

Hey mrc,

Not familiar…maybe it’s referring to something different, maybe written in a different way but it does not sound familiar.

Juan Londono
      Participant

Hello!  What do we do when nobody around us is really interested in learning about Kabbalah with us?  I have been studying content from the kabu youtube page and have showed it to dozens at this point.  Only one time have I actually had someone that wanted to sit with me to practice and learn, but neither my girlfriend or other friends have ever shown much interest other than a maybe a few short videos and then they lose interest.  I know that we are supposed to learn about Kabbalah in a group, it almost feels like my connections with friends become more strained as I learn more about this and attempt to share it.

Hey Juan,

Mmmm….yes….

Many of us have this exact same experience. It’s just…how it goes.

Our teacher’s teacher, the Rabash would say, “You can’t buy desire at the pharmacy.”

Anyone that can actually hear a word about what Kabbalah is saying, means that have some kind of desire for spirituality – to rise above what they feel as their current existence into a different, higher existence. This desire can’t be “bought” – conveyed. You can’t pass your desire to anyone else. The most you can do is to expose them, even to the slightest thing and that would be enough for a person with an awakened point in the heart like yours, to respond to with some kind of interest would be enough for them to see you have something special.

What do you do? You try and act normal around them as much as you can, despite the fire inside to learn more about what you’ve now discovered and to try and pass it on to others around you. You won’t be able to pass it on. It’s not some torch. Just try to keep it to yourself around them, otherwise, you’ll start harming them and your relationship with them. If they’re not ready for it yet and receive a negative impression, this will harm their future.

You just need to act like you’re…I don’t know, “happier” than before and they’ll see that it’s good for you. If you start disconnecting from them and protruding more in different ways, they’ll think it’s harming you because it’s taking them away from you and they’ll disapprove.

Honestly, what will probably happen is you’ll lose the “redundant” friends and you’ll keep a smaller circle for the ones you really care about and they-you. As long as you don’t go Super Kabbalah man on them, talking about it all the time and trying to get them interested, you’ll be fine and the strained relationships will reach balance again.

If no one is interested, don’t mention Kabbalah again unless they ask. If they ask because they’re worried about you, and not because they’re actually interested, don’t take it as in invitation to talk about it. Just answer simply. In general, it’s better not to talk about it all all as a beginner student since many of the questions a person would ask, you yourself can’t answer –  you only feel how it’s the only right and true thing.

If they really want answers and you aren’t going to answer them, the best thing is for you to pass them one of the beginner books from the bookstore. Something easy for them to read and contains enough concepts explained simply to calm their desire and answer the basic questions they might have.

This is the best advise we can give and strongly recommend you take it : )

Best of luck,

Chris

Juan Londono
          Participant

Thank you 👍❤️

Juan Londono
          Participant

Super kabbalah man is the funniest thing I’ve heard all week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viewing 6 posts - 703 through 708 (of 1,068 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.