Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 1,058 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Getting more than what I want is considered more happy (more what I want?) or not?</p>

Pleasure is pleasure. It just depends what kind of pleasure do you want. Do you want to give pleasure to the Creator or to yourself?

mrc s
      Participant

Has the ego been a good force before.?

Creator: “I’ve created the evil inclination, I’ve created the Torah as a spice.”

mrc s
      Participant

Does other’s treatment of me is my treatment of them before..?

I wouldn’t say it like that. I would say the Creator manages all of reality and provides you, in every minuscule detail, the correct conditions for spiritual growth. The fact that we do not perceive it this way doesn’t mean we can ascribe all sorts of other causes.

mrc s
      Participant

It’s better to avoid do bad to good people and stay in negative environment right.?

Hey mrc,

If a person wants to develop their point in the heart, it’s certainly recommended to put it in the best environment as often as possible.

Compare it to a seed that must grow from the ground. You wouldn’t want to remove it from its place.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

I thought since I study Kabbalah my life beginning to downhill, why.?

Hi Mrc,

It’s possible that you are starting to view your life through a different set of values and this is causing a shift in perception. Still, a person should attend to the important areas of their life and see that they do not suffer needlessly. Your work, family, and physical and mental health are all important foundations atop which you build your  spirituality.

Joseph – KabU

mrc s
        Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Before that I’m quite successful locally</p>

mrc s
      Participant

I study kabbalah, why God treat me like this, is it karma at least I can get the comfort that it’s my karma.

Mrc,

Without knowing the specifics of what you are speaking of I cannot answer your question directly. All in all, the Creator treats everyone in the same way. Meaning, everything that happens in our life is in order to bring us closer to the need to attain spirituality. There is no other purpose for anything that occurs.

And the speed of my development depends on me being able to recognize this intention of creation. This is by building for myself an environment that will influence me with the importance of attaining adhesion with the Creator.

Joseph – KabU

mrc s
        Participant

And acceptance, tolerance, understanding sinners and justify the creator for Im a sinner in past live..

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 1,058 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.