Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 1,100 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

What is being humble have to do with not showing love to others?

This is a big topic but it’s a quality of the Creator here that we want to be similar to. It’s not the same humble you’re thinking of now.

mrc s
      Participant

Is it to the friends only to show love or to family and loved ones?

Also depends on the environment here, which setting you are in.

If you are with the friends you study Kabblah with, you should always only show love.

Family and friends…I’m not sure? Seems like that would be the same answer, but the love there would just mean to make everyone feel good in their ego, where if you are with friends who want to reveal that it’s the Creator’s love we use to bind us together and discovering that reveals that we are all one and there cannot be any other attitude towards one another, a binding force of love that flows between us.

Those are two different connections.

Eventually this will be the entire world united under this blanket of love.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

Is it only to the friends we show seriousness or family and boss..?

I’m not sure about the “serious” topic here. Can you show me what you’re referring to when you talk about seriousness?

mrc s
          Participant

About the advice do not appear serious in public but be very very humble.

mrc s
      Participant

Why we should appear not serious? Is it not convincing that if we appear serious then people think that we are godly cause godly things are the most serious?

Hey mrc,

I hope you don’t confuse serious with unhappy or unjoyful. One one hand a person can have the upmost seriousness to his work with the Creator and the friends, but the joy is with him and the Creator and maybe even showing it outwardly would cause harm at that time. These are all just states that need to be judged according to the mood or the place. I hope I’m answering this as you asked, but a person also shouldn’t show what the Rabash calls, “frivolity”. This means, expressing disrespect or an uninterested attitude towards the work to others in society. This will truly cause harm for everyone.

mrc s
      Participant

Can we turn the bread of shame into earned bread trough labor?

That’s exactly why it’s called “work” in Kabbalah.

There are many many details and differences in states here. It goes deeper than you could imagine but it’s the whole purpose of our freedom of choice and the method that we received to implement it.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

What is the fate of lucifer is there eternal damnation or like Dr. Michael Laitman writes that all will love ❤ each other and God and attain perfection?

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 1,100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.