Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 973 through 978 (of 1,067 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard Lively
      Participant

1. although I am not 100% sure, I feel the answer was possibly given I have two questions.  The first is, which of the Kabu books explain SAG.  I was told in my live Q and A that this was the will to bestow from sefirot Bina.  But where can i read about this as this too is not exactly easy for me to understand.  I am trying to learn the process of the entire tree how it works.  I am currently in the Blueprints of creation and was told it was in the Glossary of Kabbalah for the student (which I own) and I checked it was not there.

2.  When do we actually no longer sense just earth, can you feel the upper force and worlds prior to learning about Kabbalah or is this a  process that is revealed through learning?  I feel as though Kabbalah is exactly what I have always known therefore I dont sense anything different, but Im wondering if its possible I could even be in a state that would know in the upper worlds since I dont technically have a screen because I have no ten.  How does one know they are part of the “assembly” of Yashar El (Malchut)?  Is this after getting into a ten?

Hi Richard,

After you finish this course and head to the Graduate Environment you’ll have access to one of our student’s favorites (if you already have an inclination for that kind of material) Pticha or The Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah where you’ll get a very thorough rundown and for sure and answer to this question. My suggestion is to write this question down and see when it becomes relevant in that course and ask it there.

Regarding your second question, we always have to sense the Earth, this world, the will to receive. This is our material and our nature. “Feeling”, as I’m sure you’ve already learned, can only occur while there are two existing opposites – light/dark, hot/cold, etc… Therefore, it’s absolutely necessary to feel this world the way we do now, and above or atop this sensation and perception, build the perception through the quality of bestowal above the quality of reception.

This isn’t something that happens in a flash. Look at how children develop, how all of them, all of us, go through the same stages at about the same rate. The same is true with spirituality except the advancement and maturation has to do with the effort one puts in and is not dependent on time like in our world.

Building the quality of bestowal above our will to receive takes time and many inner adjustments, thousands of them – but the main thing is effort. When you begin to exert in the correct direction, the upper force of nature is what makes the changes in us. The changes don’t come from how much I know or how much I stuff in my brain, otherwise, I could start convincing myself that the things I’m reading are occurring within me, wherein truth all I’m doing is digging deeper into my ego where I’m comfortable and secure in my knowledge and control. This is the opposite approach you will need if you want to know what the quality of bestowal is.

The main thing is to continue. Let the environment work on you. Continue to make efforts and try and find your way. The beginning is exciting and fun and full of many new emotions and understandings and you’ll need this foundation. Keep going and we hope to see you int he Grad. Environment. Good luck!

Chris

Richard Lively
          Participant

I am currently 20 years in and recently made major changes (almost 180s) and i cant understand why.  Things that were once fully in control of my life that i was absolutely powerless against simply disappeared as in control.   This is why i asked about if one is able to make this type of progress.  I found Kabbalah about 5 years ago i just started taking it serious.  But i have been exposed to it through Tony’s videos prior to joining Kabu (they used to be an extension on his older website.   I did try to logically resist that this was an option but more and more it kept coming back as a possible solution.  I am reading all the books of the courses that I take that I have purchased to date.  I have finished the Science Of Kabblah and i plan to return to that again at a later date.  I am currently reading disclosing a portion.  and of course all the things recommended in the reading section of the courses that I have access to.  I will keep this in mind and I fully intend on continuing.  So far it all makes sense except what is “foriegn” to my native understanding of what is being discussed.  I am currently learning Hebrew so hopefully this helps as well.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Am I a Goyim untill I attain the level of Adam?

Hey Ty,

It’s only the matter of desire. If you have a desire to attain the Creator and be fulfilled by Him, then this is called “Isra-el”, “straight to the Creator”, speaking of the desire that awakens in those who have this yearning. “Adam” is the structure, it’s the development of the desire to be similar to the Creator.

Thanks!

Chris

Michael
      Participant

i remember a long time ago i heard laitman or someone from your guys’ group say that you’re like not allowed (or something) to charge for kabbalah teaching.  i’ve always thought about how you gave everything away for free, including books.  it surprised me to see how things changed a bit.  can you explain this to me?

Hey Michael,

There were a few calculations, but clearly, the first one is the growing cost of maintaining and updating all the resources we manage. It just wasn’t feasible to continue with that method and at the same time have goals of reaching as many people as possible. The internet has become a fight for your attention, so we have to play according to those rules too.

Hope that helps. Thanks!

Chris

David Mancini
      Participant

I want to do some dissemination that can help me develop my Final Cut skills.  How?

David Mancini
      Participant

Which is easier:

A) Reveal the Creator
      or
      B) Find a partner on the path

Great question, David…

Haha, I understand the struggle, a lot of others do as well. From most of the stories I know, something always works out. Of course, now that most physical meetings are occurring much less, this also affects the outcome. Mainly word of mouth. Now throw that message in a bottle and see where it lands!

Good luck 🙂

humehr garivani
      Participant

how i use tree of life?

Should I create emotion in myself with the words that mean its fruits?

Hi Humehr,

Not sure I understand the question 100%, but the tree of life is the structure of reality. To “use” it, you’ll need to become an active, conscious participant in reality with the governing force of nature. This is done by acquiring its quality of bestowal and inclusion and altruism – without any thought of receiving for itself which happens to be our nature, completely opposite and self-centered.

Thanks,

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 973 through 978 (of 1,067 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.