Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 1,068 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ok, a group of ten can only be assemble if and only if the rest share that point in the heart to begin with, right?.

It cannot be arranged with secular non kabbalistic students, otherwise it will fail, right? so, i bring my desires and manage among the ten to so choose by questioning how we will bring forth our desires into the group, and by doing so, we as a group pray for each other (meaning the same desire) to achieve correction, right?

in this topic, i wonder, any desire can be brought into the lab, good or bad, or am i mistaken?, we forge connections, meaning, besides prayer, i must indulge mysefl in helping my brothers to achieve such desire physically or not?

if we can only gather with similar folks, instructed as far as i have in Kabbalah, how can we really help the rest of humanity if they are completly opposite in beliefs and actions, therefore, have opposite desires, how do we go around to fulfill creations goal? if we are witnesses to such evil deeds many indulge in life.

Thank you for your time. Shalom.

Hi Ricardo,

Correct, you’ll only feel the support of the group, to be able to integrate with them if they share the same desire and have the same goal.

You aren’t just bringing your desires to the group, you’re bringing only your point in the heart. The “building material” is what you’re able to rise above, put aside, lower in importance – all the other desires which aren’t related to spirituality, or even more ones that want you to be better than others or where you criticize them. These are the building blocks on which you stand to make your plea to the Creator that He connect your friends, showing Him that that’s the most important thing to you. All this while He’s sending you all kinds of confusing thoughts and desires. Showing you different “faces” of your friends, where you start questioning them, or where “they” are seemingly angry at you, and so forth. This is always only the Creator building your desire for Him.

Helping the rest of humanity is growing this small spark into a flame that you can pass onto them. They don’t have these sparks ready to unite into a flame, only those who were awakened and feel this is the next phase in human evolution. Each organ has a different role in the body, and this is ours. Forget about what you see in the outside world. This too is the Creator. He’s preparing that vessel as well for the correction but waiting on you to begin it.

Best of luck!

Chris

humehr garivani
      Participant

If my energy is not good (that is, I am not well), will the receiver also feel bad?

Hi Humehr,

See my earlier response since this is related, but again you’re referring to the physical and not the spiritual. Secondly, you should only be concerned about the others here that are starting the path with you, in this environment. You’ll gradually build this kind of “mirror” where you will see that they are actually you, you see them however you “build” them in your eyes.

Also, don’t forget the fact that whatever state you’re in, you’re in that state because the Creator placed you there – made you feel and think whatever you’re feeling and thinking – the question is what are you doing with that? How are you reacting to that in order to use what He’s given you to build a bigger desire for correction? Are you concerned only with how you feel? Do you now recognize that you can only about how you yourself feel and thank Him for showing you the truth? What’s your direction after that, do you now need Him to help you attain strength to think about Him?

Thanks!

Chris

humehr garivani
      Participant

Can bestowing be an alternative to austerity to increase spiritual strength?

Hi Humehr,

How you live your life in this world has no influence on your spiritual progress. The ego has developed since the times of “eat bread and sleep on the floor” – these kinds of limiting lifestyles that bring a person to only focus on spirituality. Kabbalists before us have already made those corrections and we exist in an ego that is much harsher and this approach to bestowal doesn’t work on our modern-day ego.

Live a regular life while simultaneously yearning for life above what you see and feel before you, above the ego. This is how we correct our ego in the last generation.

Thanks!

Chris

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Does the splitting of the Red Sea represent the drawing of the line out of the circle?

Hey Ty,

Mmmm….not exactly sure what you mean here. As a rule, it’s best not to try and not use your brain to grasp spiritual concepts. We understand this is completely normal for beginners as it’s kind of the only way to feel like you’re advancing since that’s what we’re used to in our world when we think of stuffing more knowledge into our brain and if I can rationalize it and make it fit into the “big picture” it feels like I know more and understand more.

However, this isn’t how it works in spirituality, which I’m sure you’ve heard multiple times. As I’m typing this I think maybe you have the right direction as far as translating one language into another, but making this connection doesn’t help you a bit. If you really want to use the story of the exodus, then try and locate these things within you emotionally instead of in your brain. Find where you have a desire to receive for yourself while also having the sensation of wanting to escape it since you are beginning to become aware of how this is actually harming you. Where do you go? How do you navigate? Towards what? Etc.

Good luck!

Chris

humehr garivani
      Participant

Hi

If to someone who does not know me and does not know where the energy comes from

Will I receive anything? Will it come back to me?

Ty Palodichuk
        Participant

You’re right! Thanks for bringing this to my awareness. Faith above Reason.

Hi Humehr,

I think you’re getting “energy” and “intention” confused.

If you want to talk about your daily life, how you interact with human society, I suppose you could categorize this interaction based on how you distribute your “energy” meaning, the allotted calories – mental and physical – in engaging with what you choose and don’t necessarily choose to encounter with each day. If you pay money to receive food, then that energy is coming back to you in the form of food, and that energy is then again being used as ATP for you cells etc. etc..

If you want to talk about what you’re doing for others, you can only refer to the extent you were able to rise above yourself and ask for the quality of bestowal for others. If you’re asking for others and not yourself, then you have no calculation about what’s coming back to you since bestowal in spirituality means you’ve risen above that calculation completely.

Thanks!

Chris

humehr garivani
        Participant

edit: If i bestow energy to someone ….

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Hello Teacher, My question is regarding a passage in the article Peace In The World. “If we take for example the attribute of Mercy in it’s abstract form, we find that its government contradicts all other attributes, meaning that by the laws of the rule of Mercy, there is no place for the appearance of other attributes in the world.” Question: What does by the laws of the attribute of Mercy mean? What are laws of attributes? Thank you for your time and support.

Hi Ty,

I believe here Baal HaSulam is referring to how each attribute needs to coexist with other attributes, that there needs to be a contradiction and “mixing” of them and the “laws” of these attributes allow for this.

Thanks!

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 1,068 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.