Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 1,093 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Isn’t the world’s 6 not 5 ein sof, adam kadmon, atziluth, beriyah, yetzirah and assiyah?

We call it the world of Ein Sof but it’s not a world as we study in the worlds of AK and ABYA. We’ll find many more worlds too. But for practical purposes there are 5 worlds.

Brad
      Participant

I know BB practises Halacha and kosher, keepah’s Etc. But i never see anyone wearing tzit tzits in israel online, why is that? Just curious. 

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Brad.

Friends can keep any customs they wish. As an organization we focus on the internality of the Torah, and not on external details. In other words, whatever you see is because as individuals, each decides what he wants to wear and do beyond the protocols of reaching the Creator in the heart.

mrc s
      Participant

Why im being treated badly, i didn’t remember treat other person badly?

I assume you mean treated badly in your life outside here. You’re asking as though nature provides me clear connections between how I behave a the results I see. But we know there’s no such causal linkage. That’s why everyone behaves however he wants, as devious as he can get away with. That ego is why one gets treated badly.

mrc s
      Participant

Why is life so hard?

Because something more is expected of me, an internal change, and the efforts required to make it.

Brad
      Participant

chris, what is your favourite analogy for reason of suffering?

The classic parent/child analogy where the child has no grasp on why the parent wants to seemingly “cause harm” to the child’s well-being when trying to educate and develop them because the child doesn’t, and can’t, see the entire picture. Rabash also gives an example about a father and child walking down the street and everyone hears and sees the child screaming at the father to give him what he wants. Everyone approaches and asks, “why don’t you just do as he says and he’ll stop?”, father replies, “he wants to sooth an itch by scratching his eye with a needle” — illustrating that the child doesn’t know he’s causing harm and it’s the father’s responsibility to stop it.

Brad
      Participant

It is said that before the destruction of the temple, Israel lived in spirituality, then why  Did we need a physical temple before?

We reached connection on a certain level, needed to then be mixed with other desires (nations), thus we fell. But now we need to rise back to connection with all that coarseness (aviut). Only then it will be the level of connection that can bring the revelation of the Creator on the level of the Light of Yechida. Do we need to also lay some bricks according to the architecture of the desire we discover in that connection? That’s a question. But before this connection we won’t even know how to build it correctly.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 1,093 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.