Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 1,102 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is even Satan I should not recompense cause it’s my fault?

Hey mrc,

Never forget that there is “None Else Besides Him”. Even if you “made a mistake” this was certainly done from above. This is how we have to approach reality. He provides room for us to work, where He is in concealment, in order for us to consciously make efforts to “build” His quality without Him spoiling it by revealing Himself before we’re ready.

Chris

Michael
      Participant

where do i read the sulam commentary?  i read online it is in like multiple volumes.. has it been translated?  i can’t find it anywhere.

mrc s
      Participant

Is it better to oscilate between running and returning in Binah or not use Binah altogether?

mrc s
      Participant

Is maaseh merkavah malkuth ascent to hochma and maaseh bereeshit to keter?

Sorry mrc, I’m not familiar with that interpretation. I understand that Maase Bereshit are texts about the creation of the world–the whole creation, and its system where Maase Merkava are texts that tell about the work of governance of the systems of this world.

mrc s
          Participant

Cool

mrc s
      Participant

Does G-d two beings: He and His Creation?

mrc s
      Participant

The wick is the symbol of the physical, what symbol is the hottest part of a flame (the blue)?

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 1,102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.