Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 1,115 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

How can I praise and thank G-d if my life have suffering in it?

Any bit of suffering comes from not revealing None Else Besides Him. The suffering we feel is an indication of our disconnection–a place for correction. If we ask for correction there, yearn to see all forces and everything acting in the world is only by His hand, we’ll be led closer and closer to this revealing within us and between us. We certainly want to aim towards gratitude for every state since we know it only comes from good, for our good and if we don’t see/feel that, it indicates a corruption within us.

mrc s
      Participant

Is it better to give what others want or what I think is good for them?

What others want. You want to have the least amount of “influence” there. This is a good exercise to help you see where the ego is and how it governs us.

mrc s
      Participant

What if my enemies attack me by occult is recompense by physical means not just?

mrc s
      Participant

Why should I not revenge/recompense?

Usually in these cases you’re looking for some kind of egoistic satisfaction instead of an action that would save your life.

mrc s
      Participant

About the allegory of the Jews and the landlord, do we need to want suffering much so that we are rewarded more latter?

There’s something to what you are saying, but we cannot want suffering. This is against our nature. The perspective however, that the Creator does not cause suffering, rather “invites” us to come closer is correct.

mrc s
      Participant

Is the righteous doesn’t have enemies?

The only enemy is the will to receive which draws us away from the Creator each time. This is a necessary component/action on the path of correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 1,115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.