Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 1,102 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Does the world beautiful and good only if I achieve Dvekut or already but I just can’t see it?

Only if you correct yourself you’ll see the how the Creator created a world and rules it with Good that does good.

mrc s
      Participant

If we obtain pleasure for ourselves is it a decline rather than an ascent?

Correct. By this we distance ourselves from the purpose of creation.

mrc s
          Participant

So it is better to not receive than to receive for ourselves, I thought Kabbalah is against fasting and restraining ourselves, ascetic practices?

mrc s
      Participant

Does the mind body soul spirit connected like if my body is healthy the rest also?

Hey mrc,

The body is just a “clothing”. We can fill this body with pleasures but this has no affect on the spiritual.

mrc s
      Participant

Man have a soul, spirit, body and mind? Doing good to the body and mind of others Im familiar but how to do good to their soul and spirit.?

This body is temporary and the soul is eternal. We know how this world works–birth>death–it’s a cycle of the changes happening in the upper world–in the spiritual. Doing good is considered doing good to promote the purpose of creation, of correction.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

G-d is Spirit does He have a soul?

We can’t speak from the perspective of the Creator, we can only interpret what our vessels perceive and we perceive His good, His bestowal and nothing beyond that. We come to know Him through, “by Your actions we know You.”

mrc s
      Participant

Does the Creation the body of G-d the Light his mind and Himself is His Spirit?

Hey mrc, I’m not following the question here…can you rephrase?

mrc s
          Participant

Is the physical world the body of G-od?

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 1,102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.