Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kimadigital7
      Participant

What is a disturbance? How does the Creator need me to align with these disturbances He keeps sending to me? Where is it coming from?

A disturbance is anything that takes me further away from spirituality, connection, the Creator. They’re sent by the Upper Force so that I would respond in the other direction – by adding to the connection.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

Thank you, Gianni

Please, what other direction?  And what do you mean by the Creator wants me to respond in the other direction?

Adding to connection every time I feel indifferent to it or inclined to move away from connection. Do the opposite. This is already work in distinguishing two inclinations.

Namron
      Participant

Good day Gianni.

Is there a difference Between Faith above reason, and blind faith?

Those are opposites. Faith Above Reason already implies that I don’t deny my reason, my intelligence. It all stays. Blind faith, which in Kabbalah we call Faith Below Reason, means canceling my reason and intellect. There exists in a person such a desire to approach Kabbalah in this way – that is, like a religion – because it’s easy. I can just check the authority of the source and say “I don’t need to understand. If you say so, I agree.” That’s Faith Below Reason, and there’s no value in this except as a stair to rise to something more exalted. Faith Above Reason is a Godly quality and not something you can just go ahead and do. We have to work toward this and need the help of the Reforming Light. My Reason includes my understanding, feeling, my whole mind – at least in relation to some subject, for example, that my friends are the greatest of the generation. No honest person can feel that way since the system we’re in is designed oppositely, for me to feel myself as the greatest (most important) in the world. So, how will I hold both these at once? One will be below and one will be above. Again, we have to learn how.

Namron
          Participant

Good day and thank you for your answer Gianni..

I see this concept It’s Contradicting my actual reality, because to believe Instead of knowing, I have to cancel my  reason And that is blind faith, but To believe that I am knowing Something with out any Actual facts, that Is Faith above Reason?

You  see I think the difference between believing and knowing is I know what I know, like I’m sitting dictating to the App right now, And to believe is Wanting to know something I don’t know as  it is a fact. So to believe above Reason I need to experience my reality in a different way so I know it’s true and for that I need to change The way I perceive my reality,

Namron
          Participant

Sorry, but I want to correct a statement.

I know what I know And I Believe in what I don’t know

No, and the problem here is that Faith Above Reason is not a resource that we have available to us. It’s just unimaginable. Like if we went back to a world of pre-multicellular organisms and tried to explain what it would be like for them to unite into a body and how opposite that experience would be to what they’re used to. We just need to make efforts in this direction and the Light will impart new qualities to us.

Namron
          Participant

Thanks for your time and patience. just one more.

So we have to work attracting the light and with the corrections we will attain it?

Only the Light can do a spiritual thing. Our job is to draw the Light.

Paul
          Participant

Yes, when we will to learn how? Why not now? Are we too  ignorant, too immersed with our egoistic feelings? But it is our nature, to receive. So, again and again, what makes the deciding step to cross the barrier, to make this change from wanting  to receive to wanting to bestow/give?

Mr. – you’re talking about the entire wisdom of Kabbalah when talking about Faith Above Reason. It’s not clear to us yet that all we are is this Reason, the Desire. It includes everything in our experience. Now I need to go Above it – without losing it, but it remains below, so I have two worlds: this world and the Upper World. Like we don’t feel that all of reality is me, my desire, and this I have to rise above, we also don’t feel how the whole wisdom of Kabbalah, in all it’s variety, talks about only this: how to go Above Reason.

So, of course that’s not amenable to a Q&A post. We have to expand our Kelim, then we’ll be able to include in us all these things at once. How? Through the Rav, the spiritual group and the authentic books.

zeinab
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

I have some questions re the upper force and its relation to the individual or the lower worlds.

1- Is it accurate to say that the upper force is non-discriminatory and that even those who don’t study Kabbalah but somehow attain equivalence of form, they are also able to be in sync with this force?

2- Is it also then accurate  to also say prayer, is less of begging but more of a conscious effort at attaining alignment with the upper force and no matter how much one begs, if they remain out of alignment, the upper force cannot influence one?

3- This is unrelated, out of curiosity, are there women instructors in KABU?

Thanks as always…

1. The ways of attaining the Upper Force don’t have to be called Kabbalah, but Kabbalah describes the laws of nature. If one keeps those laws, they reach Equivalence with the Upper Force. I’m not sure how I could just somehow reach this since these laws are opposite to human nature at every point.

2. Prayer is a state where I feel how I’m truly not in control and that I depend on the Upper Force’s help, so I turn, with this honest sensation, to the Upper Force, knowing if it doesn’t help me, I have no hope.

3. Yes, there is a course in KabU by our female instructor, Tal Mandelbaum.

Lyndon
      Participant

I have asked before but can we get confirmation of dates for the up-coming retreats

April / May 2024 – Holland

September 2024 – NY/NY

Thanks.  Lyndon S

Boke
      Participant

where could I find a list of al the basic abbreviations used in the communication and lessons. Thanks in advance.

Boke

You can ask about them here, but no such list exists. Even Baal HaSulam doesn’t really provide that list. It’s gleaned from context. There aren’t so many abbreviations though.

You have 10 Sefirot: Keter, Hochma, Bina, Hesed, Gevurah, Tifferet, Netzah, Hod, Yesod, Malchut. And the abreviations come from these.

Then, sometimes Hesed, Gevurah, Tifferet, Netzah, Hod, Yesod are together called Zeir Anpin and Malchut is called Nukva, and together they’re called ZON.

A whole Partzuf is always divided in (at least) two parts: the vessels of bestowal (Galgalta ve Enaiim:GE) and the vessels of reception (Awzen, Hotem, Peh: AHP).

These are almost all the abbreviations in the wisdom of Kabbalah. One might think (Galgalta), AB, SAG, MA, BON are abbreviations but they are not. Those are the names of the Partzufim of the World of AK.

One more question please, if I got it right, the difference between Hochma and Malchut is that in Hochma there is no consciousness of the giver and in Malchut there is, so that is why in Malchut there is shame and restriction to receive only the amount of Light she can bestow? Thank you!

There’s more realization in Malchut than just that. But yes, in Malchut there is recognition of her relationship to the Giver that wasn’t clear in Phase 1. In Phase 1 the Giver was too much intertwined with her, like a candle in a flame that it’s as if, ‘hey, you’re a flame, I’m a flame.’ So there wasn’t room to see what I really am.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.