Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lyndon
      Participant

FAO = Markos

Re.  The War of Gog and Magog’ [06 Mar 2022].

Question for Markos,  I watched your great YT video ‘The War of Gog and Magog’ [06 Mar 2022].  Thank you pal.

Does the war/ battle as depicted on Mt. Megiddo which is said to  take place near the end a depiction of the final battle within all of us to fight the final fight ?  Is this the battle predicted that the righteous one can win and  claim victory and  finally claim the ultimate goal and travel on the path to Unification and Equivalence of Form with the Creator in Jerusalem and being so, completely metaphoric in this sense.  Thank you.  Lyndon S

PS.  Mt. Megiddo is not a geological feature it seems, it is a man-made mound [tel]; interesting?

Hi Lyndon, here is a reply from Markos:

The war of Gog and Magog is a constant war, but it pertains to our era specifically, which is called “the end of days” because our era is the one where the final desire—desire for spirituality, point in the heart—emerges among the biggest and last development of human egoism, characterized by negative qualities such as hatred and social division becoming much more succinctly felt among humanity.

Winning the war means reaching the end of correction (Gmar Tikkun), where we reach the end of the world (Heb. “Olam”), i.e. end of the concealment (Heb. “Alama”) of the force of love/bestowal/connection, and entrance into its full revelation through adhesion with it (equivalence of form with the Creator).

That this war takes place in Jerusalem means that we fight and win the war by being in a state of “complete fear/awe” (“Jerusalem” from “Ira’a Shlema” [“complete fear/awe”]), i.e. fear/awe in the presence of this great force of love/bestowal/connection, which leads us to have no other desires but that of adhesion with it.

And of course, in order to reach such a lofty state faster, more enjoyably and with more awareness—and also alleviate a lot of unnecessary suffering on the way—we can implement the method of Kabbalah, which can be briefly summarized as working on raising the importance of that goal, connecting in the group, and attracting the forces of love/bestowal/connection from above (surrounding light) through the study.

If you’re interested in this topic, then I recommend watching the film, Jerusalem of the Heart: https://youtu.be/WzN_5R0FcAc

Lyndon
          Participant

Thank you Markos & Jim.

plead83
      Participant

what can i expect to find in the world of Adam kadmon ? Are there souls there ? Are we all connected up there is there any counsiusness there ? And if so where can i find articles about it and learn more about the world of adam kadmon. Thank you.

Lyndon
      Participant

Dear Seth,

Re :  Yehuda Leib HaLevi Ashlag (Baal HaSulam) / Letters / Letter No. 57

I am not clear from lesson/class ’15 Feb 2022′ [the rollecoaster class!]

What does ‘“Whatsoever you find that you are able to do by your strength, that do’ [letter 57]?

I am confused that the article/ ;letter states that you realise that you are actually capable of nothing in reality by his own strength.  This is at conflict here as it says I am capable of nothing so how can I do what is in quotes above?

Thanks Lyndon S

Lyndon
      Participant

Hi, Is there a complete copy of ‘’Yehuda Leib HaLevi Ashlag (Baal HaSulam) / Letters’?  I think it is called ‘Sage’s Fruit’ I am looking for it in PDF so I can have a rough copy to mark, note and put my notes in the marginalia without defacing a property book.  Thanks,  Lyndon S

Hi Lyndon. If you go to kabbalahmedia.info, then click on kabbalah library, on the left side you’ll find the writings of Baal HaSulam. Here’s a link to his letters: https://kabbalahmedia.info/sources/9ZIJ9CkI

Also:

‘“Whatsoever you find that you are able to do by your strength, that do’.  Ultimately there is none else besides Him – He does everything. But in order for us to see that as reality we have to do what ever we can to realize it. In other words, do what the kabbalists tell us. If we do our part the Creator will finish the job of raising us in spirituality. Kabbalists call this putting in our half shekel.

Lyndon
          Participant

Thank you so much I appreciate your help very much

Roberto Ayala
      Participant

Hi friends, beautiful website thank all of you that make this possible!

I have some questions, what is the place in Kabbalah for all these holy books: the Mishna, the Babylonian and the Jerusalem Talmud? Can you recommend some editions in english or spanish?

Best regards.

Kalimah A
      Participant

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the proper place for such a question but figured I ask anyway. I have been interacting with the lessons and broadcastings off and on for several years now. I also went through the experiences of being in two ’10s’ all of last year. It was a good experience but I temporarily ‘left’ as I returned back to college and had to refocus my avail of time. I find myself longing for the Kab experience regardless and occasionally pop in a class but I know the better experience is coming back.

The issue is I don’t want to get so emotionally attached to long term friends if my corporeal and possibly spiritual views may differ from Michael Laitman views on zionism. I don’t know what to do as I may be more familar due to floating around so long so perhaps the conversation is best private as not to interfere with other fresh Students. Please advise me on maybe what I should read or do and it’s ok to make it plain to be and ‘straight up’ it’s what I prefer.
      Thank you.

Hello Kalimah. Your post raises some good points. First off, kabbalists tell us that it is impossible to enter spirituality alone, it takes a group of two or more. The easiest number to work with is a group of ten. Secondly, this group may consist of people with widely different views because the only thing they strive to connect is their points in the heart – their intention to reveal the Creator. The 10 is not a social system, it is a place where we can work on the task of correcting the ego.  Lastly, I would say that the path of study with Bnei Baruch is through KabU. This course of study has been designed to guide the student in a fast and sure way by eliminating many misconceptions and introducing a best practice framework for the study.

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.